Monday, September 17, 2012

Album cover

This so far, is by far, my favorite commercial art assignment. Not only did I get to do some drawing, I also got to listen to/share my different music preferences!
 

In this assignment, we had to create an album cover for either a playlist of our favorite music, a band you made up, or a album for your favorite band. I did the first one. :) We were learning how to incorperate layers and art elements along with photos.  I really liked that we got to draw in this one! Drawing is my favorite kind of art! What I didn't like is that it took me FOREVER to do this. (I would accidently hit the back arrow or the program would crash. It happened at  least 5 times....) My favorite thing about this is the sunflowers. It is completely the opposite of everything else in this picture. My least favorite thing in here is probably the hood on the jacket. It was a bit difficult to draw, and after about 10 minutes of erasing and redrawing, I just settled with what I had.

4 comments:

  1. Really creppy, but really cool too. Reminds me of surrealism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very scary. But it is very good. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! i love it but it's so creepy. (Gotta show it to my friends! :o) I love the background and the drawings. It's one your best artwork yet! Great job! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete