Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm so sorry!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for such a long time! I have been trying to go in order with my art assignments, (my occasional OCD kicking in) but I was starting to get behind with everything, so after awhile, I was just like, "Ahhh, I don't care. Let's post some art!" So sorry for the wait, and here is one of my art projects I did. 





I made a story to go with it, but I'm not too sure whether or not to post it... So basically we had to create either a book cover or a children's book this time. I really liked that I could do mostly art elements in this, and I liked it a lot. But not after some frustrations first.

I had begun with a children's book at first, although it was a bit eerie. I had gotten to about page 9 when I had "fallen out of love with it", so to speak. I never really felt like working on it. So I decided to start with a clean slate and start over completely. And that is how i came up with this little beauty. His name is Len. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment