Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ahhhh Fanart!

And so, the lazy artist has returned. Haha, I have been doing drawings, just have been to lazy to scan into the computer, sorry. I'll post a few that I deem worthy (which sadly isn't too many of them). So anyways, here's a piece inspired by one of my very FAVORITE artists, AishaNeko.
Hahaaaaa, weird picture is weeeeeeird. I don't like it as much as I did at first.... But anyways, these are AishaNeko's original characters (OCs), Skye (the white demon guy in the gross blobby black thing) and Doppelganger, (the demon thingy behind him). I've really wanted to do some fanart of one of her OC's for the longest time, but I couldn't get up the courage to do so. But I figured, Ehhh what the heck.

   But seriously you guys, you should definitely check out her stuff. Top notch things! Seeing her pieces of art helped me to develop and play with the my style! She is a HUGE inspiration to me, and her artwork is literally BEYOOOOND AMAAZZZIIING~ So in case you want to check her out, here's her tumblr: http://aishaneko.tumblr.com/

(uggggggggh if she ever ended up seeing this, I think I would die of shammmmme auuuuuuggggggh)

No comments:

Post a Comment