Friday, June 21, 2013

2000 Years Later....

Hey guys! I know it has been a long, long time since I updated this blog. Sorry! I am terrible at these kind of things as you can probably tell... But anyways, it's summer and, well, I thought it would be a good idea to start this thing up again! Might as well throw my art onto the internet, eh? So anyways, I was looking back at my old posts from last year and even earlier this year, and I have to say. I have gotten A LOT better. I mean, I'm still trying to improve and stuff, but it's pretty different from then and now. So I think it's about time to upload some more art. Speaking of which, here's a piece for whoever is reading this!

Aw, isn't he just a cutie! This guy is my favorite character from one of my favorite games, which is OFF. He's Zacharie, the oddball merchant guy. I don't really play too many games, but I love this one! If you guys haven't seen it yet, you should totally check it out!
Alright guys, I'll try to post more things soon!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment