Saturday, June 22, 2013

Let's see if I can figure anything to talk about.

   Hello to whoever is reading this! So I don't.... really.... know exactly what exactly to do on a blog.... Yeah.... So I guess I can just talk about.... things? I guess that would be okay. So I'll just do a small introduction to this (even though this blog started a while ago... I am a terrible blogger.) So yeah, I'm gonna be posting art on here as much as I can. I'll toss in some chatting on here to every once in a while, I guess. So I am going to be a sophomore next year, and that's pretty exciting. I'm not going to the same school as most of my friends, so that's a little scary. I have a few friends going with me next year, so that's a good thing. As cool as I think it would be to do something in my career involving art and such, I plan on going onto college then medical school to become a psychiatrist, which sounds pretty good to me. I really love psychology, which is probably part of the reason why I like scary movies and such. I like playing videogames, but I'm not really a gamer. I am very bad at them too. Some of you guys might think that you're bad, but I can guarantee that you probably aren't as bad as me. Let me give you an example. So I was playing Left for Dead 2 over at my friend's house during a party. We were all sharing the controllers and stuff and seeing how far we could get. I couldn't shoot a gun. At all. I hit everything but the zombies with a gun. So I went for the ax. You can probably guess how well I fared against a horde of zombies. I even got stuck in a bathroom at one point and couldn't get out because IT WAS ON FIRE. I'm just as bad at different games too! I have Assassin's creed on my desktop. There were so many people I accidentally killed. So many. And as if killing them wasn't enough, I shouted at the top of my lungs at my monitor how sorry was for killing them! They're dead stupid, they can't hear you. This is why I don't play too many games. It's not just video games either! Every once in a while, I'll chill out with my family and we'll play a game of Crazy Eights. I have never won that game, and I have played literally dozens of times. As for scary games, like SCP, or even the Scary Maze Game, I am a total wuss. So yeah. I can read creepypastas for hours on end, or watch scary movies without batting an eye, but when it comes to scary games, I lose it. (Heh. Lose. That's funny cause they're games.) Alright looks like this turned out to be a post on how much I suck at games. Well aren't I just a bucket full of interesting.
       -C

No comments:

Post a Comment