Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sock Rant

   So you guys know what the WORST thing to do is? Mate socks. I hate it with a fiery burning passion in my soul. It is the worst thing that I could ever possibly do with my time. PLUS MY HOUSE HAS A RIDICULOUSLY HUGE AMOUNT OF SOCKS FOR 4 PEOPLE. We have TWO, COUNT 'EM, TWO, sock baskets filled with socks. Most of them are unmated too. I would seriously rather lay on the floor and stare into space rather than mate socks. I am fine with any other house chore, I even enjoy them sometimes. But not mating socks, never. When I move out and live on my own, whether I am in college or whatever, I will only have ten pairs of socks, each pair a different color so I don't have to deal with this bull crap. If I lose one, then I will throw out the other one and buy myself a new pair so I don't end up with I giant pile of socks with no match. That is how much I despise sock mating.

No comments:

Post a Comment